What the Pineapple!

 

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well! I'm Foo back with another fun dew drop canvas to share with you all!

This time I've worked with the Pineapple Creative Dew Drop Canvas.

Let's take a look at the steps to create this fun piece!


First I took the canvas and played around with the arrangement of the dew drops, once I was satisfied, I took a picture of how I wanted to use the dew drops. 


After that I colored the background using some black acrylic paint.


Now it's time for the fun part! Arranging the dew drops!


After I was happy with the arrangement, I glued down the dew drops onto the canvas.


To complete the look, I added a little border using gold acrylic paint, and to match that I added some metallic dew drops to the canvas. I chose to use the sentiment 'Just saying hello'.

Here's a list of the products I've used to create this canvas:










If you love my project don't forget to check these amazing creative canvases and dew drops at Dewdroplove.com!

Hope you'll have a great day ahead, till next time, take care!

Love,
Foo 💜


Post a Comment

0 Comments