Rainbow Birthday Card

Hello dear readers! Hope you are all doing well. I am here with my first card post! I am here to share one of my favourite makes - the rainbow birthday card.


This was a card inspired by the youtuber Natasha Foote, I am a huge fan of hers. I'll link the video below the post for you all to check out!

The fun part of this card was those scrap colorful paper that I chose to emboss. As crafters I think we often struggle to reuse our scraps, little bits of paper or die cuts, it's a great way to use these scraps there are so many different combinations just with those.

So, when it comes to card-making, I always choose to decorate the inside of my card (the left side) because, the writing goes on the right, and the left side always feels blank. Such a gorgeous cover, but a blank inside never felt okay!


So, creating this was a huge test of patience. Those flowers are really tiny and putting stones one by one was even harder! But I really had fun co-cordinating the envelope with the inside of the card, and giving dimension to the shapes.


Here's a close look at the envelope. I always decorate the back of my card with a stripe of pattern paper, embossed paper or a colorful paper! For this one I decided to match it with my envelope!

(Shhh little crafty secret for you - I hate making envelopes, but always feel the need to make my own ones! The struggle is real.)

So here's the end of my little craft talk, thank you so much for reading this, it truly makes me happy!

Here's the link to the video that inspired this card of mine, as promised:
I forgot to mention this video inspired the flower decor inside the card and outside the envelope: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fptd-jyQ7sY

Do check them out!

Love, 
Foo💜




Post a Comment

2 Comments