Floral Heart Card


Hello my lovely readers!
This card here, has to be one of the most colorful work I've done! This was once again inspired by Youtuber Natasha Foote's floral heart card, which I've linked in the rainbow birthday card post ( do check it out, it's awesome!).


I randomly cut out a paper heart and started die cutting flowers of random shape, color and design and leaves as well to fill it in. It was really tiring but the end result gave me such joy that was worth the work.


I chose to go with this sentiment as I had no other stamped sentiment that'd go with this huge card! ( 6" square). It fit perfectly to my surprise! I raised it using foam tape to give dimension. Of course, no blings, no fun! So, I added stones and pearls to tie in all the elements.


Then I decorated the inside of the card with one of my most used sentiments - " There's always a reason to smile". I also added leaf brackets since, it was looking too plain.



 

Lastly, I made an envelope to perfectly fit the card and decorated it to match the elemens of the card. 

Let me know what you like or what I could do to improve this card in the comments below!

Thank you for all your love and support, I'm really grateful!

Love, 

Foo 💜



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. This is stunning 😍 I love all the colors you used in this card and the envelope you made is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the flowers against the darker background

    ReplyDelete