To My Beautiful Friend



Hello dear readers, hope all of you are doing well. Today is a really exciting day for me, I received my craft goodies and there was my first box of dry flowers in it! 

Instantly the time out challenge came to my mind, and I created a card for my friend.

I am participating in time out challenge #206, join along with me and create a card for your dear friend!



For the inside of the card, I decided to use a simple sentiment and layered it onto some scrap patterns I had.


Now let's talk about the front of the card, I first hot glued my flower bunch to the embossed cardstock and then layered a heart, a sentiment and a tiny bow on it using foam tape squares. Finally I layered the whole panel onto a slightly bigger card base.

Today I'm a bit put of energy from a bicycle ride, but I had to create this as soon as I saw the flowers. So no envelope today!

Hope you liked this! Stay safe and take care!

Love, 
Foo💜

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Wow.. what a gorgeous card! The flowers, the embossing, the pretty subtle colors.. beautiful! In love with the elegance you achieved and the lovely sentiment inside. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the dried flowers to your card - they are gorgeous! As it that gingham heart with the little bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete