Happy Koi with Foo

Hello everyone, it's Foo again, This time I went on an adventure with my acrylic paints, dew drop canvas and dew drops to show you something fun to create!

This time I worked with the Happy Koi Creative Dew Drop  Canvas, from the moment I got my DT package, this was the canvas I was very much excited to work with!

Without further delay, let's get into the steps I used to create this!


First I took out the canvas and took a really good look at it to see what I could create.

This is the most fun part of creating a creative dew drop canvas, brainstorming where to arrange the dew drops! (This looks so good on it's own!)


After taking the picture of the canvas with dew drops on it, I proceeded to paint the canvas with some acrylic paint. I took a picture of Koi as reference and added orange neon acrylic paint in places. I also used splotches of different shades of blue for the water to create a water resemblance.

After painting, I reinforced the lines with my micron pen, the ones where the lines got smudged with paint.

Finally I looked back at the picture of arranged dew drops and used that as a reference to glue down the dew drops and also added few more diamond dew drops to the corners of the canvas.

Hope you liked this and this inspires you to have fun with your own creative dew drop canvases!

Here's a list of the Robin's Nest products I have used:









Hope you'll have a safe and happy year ahead, till the next time, stay happy, stay safe and stay warm!

Love,
Foo

Post a Comment

0 Comments