Blue Easel Card

 


Hello my dear readers, hope you all are doing well! I am here to show you something I really had fun making. Before I begin telling you how I came about making this card, I'll be listing down the challenge I'm entering this in! Thank you Sadia apu for telling me about the challenge!




So, my friend had sent me this easel card on Pinterest, she thought I'd love it. She wasn't wrong, from the moment I set my eyes on to it, I really wanted to try making one, here's that card, I have linked the picture to the owner's blog, do check it out, she has wonderful tutorial which I followed, to make this card. Thank you so much Farhana apu, for sending this to me in Pinterest.


I only played around a bit with the width of the card, the tutorial was so easy to follow, since the measurements were listed down in her YouTube description box.


Here's the inside of the card when you open the entire thing out. I really had fun matting the panels 3 times, it's my favorite crafting technique!


Here's the backing.


And finally the envelope!

Hope you liked this card, do checkout and try the easel card yourself, I can guarantee you'll enjoy every bit of the process! Thank you for your wonderful comments, they always inspire and motivate me to stay crafty! Stay warm, stay safe and keep crafting!

Love,
Foo💜




 

























Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. OH! This is fabulous, so many wonderful details, I love the plaid shirt and the wonderful inside and envelope, fabulous work and a beautiful set. Thank you so much for joining us in our Tartan & Plaid challenge at The Male Room I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card. love the shirt, the fold and all the details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mail card and so many folds and huge amount of details. Thank you for joining us in our Tartan & Plaid -challenge at The Male Room. I hope you will join us in our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, little tied down with exams I'll be joining soon when I'm free, lovely challenges out there 💜

      Delete
  4. Amazing easel card, love the elements how this tied in with your plaid paper, Foo. Thank you for joining us at the Male Room, hope to see you again in our future challenges. Clarissa DT

    ReplyDelete