Abstract Dew Drop Canvas


Hello, hope you are doing well. Today I am back with another colorful project. This time I worked with the Daisy Face Creative Dew Drop Canvas. I was on a break from paper crafting when I decided to make this and relax.


It was a little experimental but a fun project. The end look is so much better in real life! The dew drops make the canvas look so unique! Let me guide you through the steps I used to make this:


Initially I used watercolor for coloring the canvas but I really wanted a vibrant look so later I used my acrylic paints to create a rainbow. Then I arranged the dew drops on the flower, leaves and the face. Then I went in with white acrylic paint and stencil around the edges to add white leaves. 

I decided to use the sentiment "Find the joy in the ordinary" because the canvas was so vibrant with such a calm expression of the face, I thought it went well together. After adding the sentiment, I added black paint to the edges of my canvas using finger dauber to coordinate with the sentiment.

Now that the canvas was complete, I was finally satisfied with the outcome. Mixed media isn't really my area of expertise so this was a new challenge to me.

Here are the Robin's Nest products used:



















Hope you liked this, if you did, don't forget to check out the amazing products by Robin's Nest at Dewdroplove.com ! Hope you'll have a great day ahead. I'll be back soon with another project, till then stay safe and take care!

Love,
Foo 



Post a Comment

0 Comments