Birthday Easel Card

 

Hello Everyone, hope you all are doing well! After a long time, I finally made an easel card for my dad's birthday and today I am here to share it with you.



To make this easel card I followed a template from Pinterest. You will find it linked in my Blue Easel Card post. I changed the measurements a bit. I went with the navy blue and gold combination to match my dad's old Navy uniform. It was his 56th birthday, I accidentally attached a 55 printout, luckily I replaced it just in time with a 56 from my spellbinders alphabet die set.


Since, I have an ugly handwriting, I decided to print out the writing instead. I had so much fun embossing the panels for this card. Embossed papers make me really happy!


For the back I went with the usual embossed strip of paper on top of golden strip of paper.


For the envelope I went with simply decorated white envelope. This has to be one of my favorite envelope decoration combination using my favorite flower and leaf punches.


Here's the easel look of the card, when set up.


Here's the finally look when closed up flat. I went ahead and did an open wax seal on the envelope because I love wax sealing. It's a new and fun thing for me!

Hope you like this card of mine, thank you for stopping by! Hope you'll have a love day ahead!

Love,
Foo💜






Post a Comment

0 Comments