Book Review Scrapbook Layout

Hello dear readers,

I'm here to share with you, the layout I made for Syncopation Design Creative team, using her "Resting Book Face" collection!


This layout was very relaxing to do for me. It was made in July back when I was struggling to craft. As soon as I saw this collection, I fell in love with the pattern papers Jennifer included in this collection.



Although I am not much of a reader, I felt like I had to read something just so I could use this collection! That was the time my friend just purchased this book. Seeing her, I thought why not try and read this book? This book has been on the back of my mind since it came out, particularly because of how it was hyped up. I created the layout, and later read the book in one night! Here's how I felt about it:


P.S. I really love how Jennifer includes a variety of these ladies, in different skin and hair color! 



But my first love for this collection would definitely be that unicorn pocket card! It's so adorable and the book perfectly fit in with the layout thanks to this!



Thanks to Jennifer, and this amazing collection, I finally got to relax a bit and create something that didn't take much time or drain me. If you are a book lover don't forget to check the collection out!
Have a great day!

Love,
Foo 💜














Post a Comment

0 Comments