Bookmark Set


Another 2 hours (plus) long crafting session on Facebook live. Hello dear reader, can you believe I made these late at mid-night, that also on Facebook live, with no clear vision as to how to make them look!
I was to meet my mother the next day and I recalled she asked me to make her bookmarks. I arranged the printouts and for some unknown reason went on making the entire thing on live at Facebook. In the beginning few people joined, later at one point I was all alone. But it was an experience I needed!


I have been off from crafting for a bit, like I don't have that creative spark anymore, so I was expecting these to turn out bad. However after I made this bookmark, I was so happy! It looked so elegant! This particular set of papers from Designbundles.net makes everything look good.


By the time I went onto finishing the second one it was late and view dropped, but my craft coach, my friend kept popping up from time to time to motivate me. That really put me at ease. I really love the iridescent mirror paper that I used for this bookmark. It was unplanned but turned out really well.
 

At this point of the live, I was really tired and somehow wanted to be done. So, I just randomly made the last bookmark without any thought! But the metallic papers made it look so grand!!!


I always keep the back of my bookmarks simple and use the same method of using a strip of coordinating paper, that I use for my cards.


This is the part of live where even though I was tired, I enjoyed the moment. First, there was that satisfaction that I was going to be done soon. Second, my friend hyped me up in the comment section. Third, the entire work didn't seem as bad as I expected it to be - sometimes I can be really harsh to myself. I went with a simple pattern paper rotated onto the envelope, and a simple sentiment - I love this one a lot! To finish it off - flower, leaf, stone. I really love this leaf die of mine!


Here's the completed look of the little gift to my mother. Hope you'll like it. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day ahead!

Love,
Foo💜





Post a Comment

0 Comments