Warmest Wishes

Hello my dear readers, hope you all are doing well, it has been a while since the last post, as I was busy with exams and sickness. However, I am back today to participate in three different challenges!

Firstly, Freshly Made SketchesFreshly Made Sketches #465 - A Sketch by Jacquie

Secondly, CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #400 - A Clean and Simple Seasonal Challenge for this I have chosen to go with Challenge #362 Colours.

 

Lastly I decided to enroll this card for the STAMPlorationsDecember CAS Challenge.


I've caught the blog challenge fever, I even write it down in my journal to check the deadlines! At first, when I saw the sketch I was inspired to do so many different designs, but I also had limited time to participate in CAS Colours and Sketches as i noticed it late ( had exam on 13th) . Therefore, I decided to do both at once! Bonus was the STAMPlorations December CAS challenge ( a little backstory, I was even more motivated to participate in this because I was the randomly drawn winner for the $7 prize coupon in the November CAS challenge, and it was my first time being selected in something like this 😛).


I created this card past 1AM today and had fun doing so, it was rather trial basis, I never worked with these particular colours before! I added in the blue snowflake flowers to keep the card seasonal, and the tea cups to represent the warmth in "Warmest Wishes".


For the inside of the card, I coordinated the colours and decorations with the front panel. At first I was a bit skeptic about how it'd look, but it seemed to look better than I thought it would. I decided to go with the sentiment " To my beautiful friend" inside since, I wanted to happy mail this card to one of my sweet crafty friend.


For the back of the card, instead of using a panel or an embossed panel, I decided to go with an intricate lace die in blue to add the calm yet fancy feel to the card as the front of the card was already a bit vibrant to begin with.


At this stage it was already 3.30AM and I hadn't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep the prevoius night as well, so I was dead exhausted. I grabbed my savior net die to help me out with the envelope and it was one of my quickest envelope decorations!

Hope you liked this card of mine, thank you all in advance for all the wonderful comments you leave, it truly motivates me to craft more and participate more in such challenges, you guys are a big blessing to my monotonous life! Hope you all will have a great week ahead of you! Stay Safe and take care. 

Love,
Foo💜















Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Lovely card. The teacups certainly make me feel warm and cozy! Perfect for the winter months. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Those teacups are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the great texture and pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your sketch allowed me to explore and have fun!

      Delete
  4. A cup of hot tea is a great way to warm up on a winter day! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season as well!

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear you've not been well. I hope you're fully recovered now? Great idea to keep a record of the challenges in your journal. I have had to stop entering challenges for 2020 as I can't keep up with the dates, except for Uniko of course. This was far too tempting!! Take care with hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't fully recovered yet (it's the seasonal cold), missed a challenge deadline although I had the card ready earlier, fell asleep :p I love your cards! hope to see more from you in 2021! Thank you, stay safe and take care, hugs!

      Delete
  6. Very sweet creations. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge this busy month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I LOVE all the texture. I could certainly use a warm cup of tea! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S. Hope you have a happy, safe and healthy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that's some very late night crafting! Hope you also manage to catch up on your sleep :) your card is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete