Under the Sea

 

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well. Today I am back with another Creative Dew Drop Canvas inspiration for you to get started on yours.


I had so much fun working on this because I was inspired by my favorite song by Ateez - "Wave".


For this I used the Sailboat Creative Dew Drop Canvas. I colored it using some acrylic paint and distressed the edges using white acrylic paint.


After I was done with the coloring, I arranged the dew drops onto the canvas around the waves, in the sky to resemble clouds, and added a sun made of dew drops.
 

After I was done arranging the dew drops in place, I added the word "Wave" to complete the canvas.

I used a variety of Robins Nest supply that you can check out below:
















Hope you liked this, if you did, don't forget to check out more fun creative dew drop canvases at Dewdroplove.com ! Till the next time, stay safe and stay warm!

Love,
Foo

Post a Comment

0 Comments