Rainbow Mandala Card with Dew Drops

 

Hello everyone! Greetings of the new year! Hope everything is up to a fresh start! Today, I'm Foo, here to share a really fun card - the rainbow dew drop mandala card! It's super easy, fun and gorgeous, so follow along with your dew drops!


First I took a card base of 5.7 inch by 6.5 inch. I cut a red pearl paper in a size 0.2 inch smaller than that and then another white piece of paper 0.2 inch smaller than the red one.

On the smallest white paper I made a line at 5.3 inch which is the width of the card, on the long side. Then sectioned the square into 4 parts using two more lines. 


Afterwards, I took a small hexagon die cut Nd alligned it to the middle to trace it, you can also choose to draw the hexagon.


After tracing the hexagon, I joined the opposite corners using light pencil lines. Make sure to always use light pencil lines when making guides on your card.


Then I started placing down the dew drops. For the first layer I used the Lavendar Orchid Diamond Dew Drops.


For the second layer of the mandala I used the Indigo Diamond Dew Drops and the Neon Blue Mini Dew Drops.


For the third layer I used the Neon Yellow Mini Dew Drops and one of my favourites - the light green from River Bed Tear Drops.



On to the fourth layer! This was fun and relaxing as the colors were really vibrant and the layers kept getting wider. I used  the orange from Gum Drops Tear Drops and Citrine Diamond Dew Drops for this layer.


Finally the last layer, these reds are my favourite! I was eagerly waiting to complete this layer. For this I used Ruby Red Diamond Dew DropsFuscia Mini Dew Drops and the red from Gum Drops Tear Drops.


Then I layered this card panel onto the red panel.


And layered the red panel on to the white base using foam tape.

 

Since the dew drop mandala was similar to a firework spread, I decided to use this sentiment. I later added two gold mini dew drops on the sides of the sentiment from the Black Forest Mini Dew Drops.


For the inside of the card,  I used a floral die cut and sentiment popped up using foam tape. I added the gold from Black Forest Mini Dew Drops as a finishing touch!


For the back of the card I went with a simple strip of red and "made with love by Foo the Craft-paca".


Here's a complete look of the card. I coordinated the envelope with the inside of the card.


Hope you liked this, if you did, don't forget to shop for your dew drops at Dewdroplove.com and get started on your own dew drop mandala!

Till the next time, stay safe and take care! 

Love,
Foo


Post a Comment

0 Comments