Queen of Diamonds with Diamond Dew Drops

 


Hello there, hope you are doing well. Today I am back with another card inspiration using dew drops. So without further wait, let's get into this card that Foo made taking Queen of Diamonds playing card as inspiration.


First I started out with a 5 by 7 inches base, this is my go-to card size. For this card i decided to leave it as a single page simple card. I layered an additional red pearl paper panel onto the black pearl paper base, using some foam tape, this was 1.5 inch smaller in length and height.

Then I looked at a reference picture of a playing card, die cut out the "Q"s and put them in place.


For the diamonds I decided to use the pearl and red diamond dew drops from the Ace of Diamonds Dew Drops assortment.

In the middle I formed a diamond using the kaleidoscope triangle dies from Spellbinders.


I then embellished the inner diamond with gold metallic dew drops and mini gold metallic dew drops. I also added two clear diamond dew drops on the corners of the red panel. I chose to go with the sentiment "Choose to Shine" since it was a Queen of Diamonds inspired card.


Here's the complete look. I matched the envelope by creating a dew drop diamond in the middle of it.



I also decorated the back of the card in the same theme using the letter Q and some diamond dew drops.

If you love this, don't forget to check out these amazing dew drops at The Robin's Nest Creative!
Hope you'll have a nice day ahead of you!

Love,
Foo 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments