Make a Wish

 

Hello everyone, it's Foo, back again with an one page card, embellished with these lovely dew drops!


Since, I am a little bit low on energy, I decided to attempt a one page card for the first time. It's very simple to make, so follow along with your own supplies and get ready to make yours!


First I took a white card base measuring 5.5inch by 7inch and a lime green shimmer paper just 0.1 inch smaller than the base to mat it.

Then I added four kaleidoscope die cuts on 4 corners, because I wanted to add a gorgeous look to the card front, since it was an one page card.

I was inspired by wreaths to  create this card. So I took a circle die cut, marked it onto the card base and arranged leaf die cuts in three shades around it to form a wreath like structure. Leaf dies are my favorite ones, I can never have enough of them.


Then I placed the white circle in the middle using some foam tape to add dimension. Now we are going to finish off the card by adding a sentiment, flowers around the wreath and last but not the least - DEW DROPS!


P.S. This is my favorite part of card making, when I embellish the cards and add finishing touches, there's this huge level of satisfaction! Like all that tiredness just vanishes (until it's time to clean up lol).


Here's a closer look in daylight, I usually craft at midnight.
But the colors show the best when the pictures are taken in broad daylight, the sunshine was so strong here today! I really loved using the diamond dew drops around the leaves outside, up front it looks really beautiful.


For the back of the card I just added a doily die cut to the side in gold shimmer paper. 


This is another fun TMI! I really love wax sealing but opening the envelope after sealing it can destroy it a bit, so I wanted to use wax seal differently, so I added twine to the bottom of my envelope and sealed on top of it!

Here are the Robin's Nest Supplies I used:






Gold Mini Dew Drops from Regency Mini Dew Drops


Yellow Dew Drops from Sunflower Dew Drops


Hope you liked this, don't forget to check out these amazing dew drops at dewdroplove.com and get started on embellishing your cards with them! 

Stay safe and stay warm, till the next time!

Love,

Foo


Post a Comment

0 Comments