Hybrid Journaling with Syncopation Design


Hello there! Hope you are doing well. Today I am here to share my first hybrid journaling layouts that i created using the Mind & Body collection from Syncopation Design.


Here it is after I printed them and attached them to my journal. The collection is so interactive and fun to use, I specially love this water bottle tracker, I have been drinking more water thanks to this!


Not to mention this collection inspired me to stay off from carbonated drinks for a month!


And that skincare stamp! I had to include it in my spread because it's too adorable and the rubber ducky!! I have also started reading a book thanks to this collection. The joy of using such a bright and colorful collection to document the new changes and habits inspired me to start being more productive!


I love the 12 inch papers in this collection they are so vibrant and beautiful! 


These pocket cards come in three convenient sizes to use in. You can use them to journal daily or occasionally!


The skincare stamp is my favorite from these digital stamps!






 There are two sets of travelers notebook papers that come in different convenient sizes!

This collection really speaks to me and I had so much fun using these! Hope you'll be inspired to get started on your healthy living goals!

Love,
Foo

Post a Comment

0 Comments