Christmas Vibes

 

 Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well! Today I am back with another card embellished with a variety of dew drops! I was inspired by the color palette of Christmas, so I decided to make a card in that theme.

For this card, I took a black cardstock base of 5 by 7 inch size and layered on a matting that is 0.2 inches smaller than the base, onto the base, using some foam tape squares.


Then I die cut out some flowers in red, some leaves in two shades of green and the sentiment 'Warm Wishes', doesn't it go perfectly with the chilly season?


I then arranged the die cuts and the sentiment onto the card and glued them down.


After that I took a variety of vibrant dew drops (I will list them at the end of this post for you to check out) and arranged them onto the flowers and empty spaces to fill them up. I also added some metallic dew drops because they reminded me of Christmas ornaments. I wanted to add some crochet-type look to the card to add a traditional winter feel, so I cut some pieces of my doily die and added it to two corners of the card in pearl gold paper.


As you know, I can't complete a card without adding a decoration inside. I had this idea of using one layer of my kaleidoscope die to represent a Christmas tree, inside the card. I also added dew drops onto the die cut to make it look like an ornamented tree.


Since, I coordinate all my envelops with my cards, I added the same décor as the inside of the card, on top of the envelope. I didn't add more decoration as the card was already gorgeous!

Here's a list of the Robins Nest Products I have used:





Hope you liked this project of mine, if you did don't forget to check out these amazing dew drops, they add a whole lot to your cards, mix media or any diy projects! Till the next time, take care and stay warm!

Love,
Foo










 

Post a Comment

0 Comments