Winter is Coming



Hello everyone, hope you are doing well. Foo is back with a cool tone card to show you all because " Winter is coming"! I am so excited for winter being in a country where summer is hot!


I made this card on a 5.5 inch square base. I first matted it using some matt silver cardstock and then a blue wood pattern paper. Later I die cut my Spellbinders kaleidoscope triangle layering die in two layers - top one in iridescent shiny cardstock and bottom layer in white.


After that I die cut the sentiment "Especially for you" in the same iridescent paper and white backing. I then arranged it all on to the card. To finish off the card, I used Sky dew drops and light blue mini dew drops from the Rubber Ducky Mini Dew Drops assortment.


For the inside of the card I went with "More Than Words Can say" in iridescent cardstock again, layered on spellbinders frame die cut. I added the same dew drops inside the card to match the card front.


To finish off the card, I decorated the backside of the card with a strip of pattern paper and my logo.


The envelope, is a lot bigger than my card. I decorated it using a piece of the pattern paper, a butterfly cut in iridescent cardstock and a frame die cut. To add a bit more interest to the butterfly I used an Aquamarine Diamond Dew drop.



Check out the Robin's Nest Products used:

Aquamarine Diamond Dew Drop


Sky Dew Drops

Rubber Ducky Mini Dew Drops

Hope you'll like this! Looking forward to coming back with yet another project with these amazing dew drops soon!

Love,
Foo 💜




 

Post a Comment

0 Comments