Wishing You the Happiest Days


Hello readers, hope you all are doing well. It has been a long time since I participated in a blog challenge! So I am here to participate in the blog challenge - Freshly Made Sketches #503 - A Sketch by Cécile.


I followed the sketch to create the card below.


I was a little bit sick today, but really felt like crafting. That's when I thought, why not try a blog challenge? Blog challenges make it easy to come up with a quick card through inspiration like sketches and requirements. This challenge was the first one that came to my mind.


Without further delay I took a white card base. Matted it using another white 0.2 inch smaller white cardstock. I then embossed three 5cm squares in different designs and layered them according to the sketch. The sketch only had a branch but I could not help but add a flower as well. I decided to keep my card black and white because of the sentiment which was too - black and white.


For the inside of the card I simply added a sentiment and matching flowers.


I only added an embossed strip of paper to the back of the card and not the logo because I was running out of energy at this point.


Luckily I already had an envelope made, I only added a leaf with some white pearls and an embossed strip of paper to decorate it.

Hope you liked this, have a great day ahead!

Love,
Foo💜





Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love those white embossed panels with the simple black die cuts on top - it's so elegant! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy design. I just love black and white color scheme paired with the three textured squares. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete