Trick or Treat!

 


Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well! I am here to share my DT project for Syncopation Design - a Halloween themed happy mail card!

This was made using the "Trick-or-Treat" collection by Syncopation Design, I absolutely love how it includes everything - Digital papers, TN papers, digital stamps, elements and pocket cards! Make sure to check it out if you love my card!

 

 


Here's a video of the entire card: 


I had just finished my exams and had so much fun making this card. This layout has been on my mind for about a month when I could not craft. It was more rewarding to see that my close ones loved it as well!

Here are the pictures for a closer look:






Hope you will like it! Have a great day, stay safe and take care!

Love,
Foo 💜


















Post a Comment

0 Comments