Make a Wish


Hello everyone, Foo is back again, it's a wonderful day and I am here to share a colorful cards made out of scraps of my previous works! And it gets even better with dew drops!

Without further delay let's get into the step by step process of how I came to make this card:


I made a scrapbook few days ago, which left me with lots of scrap pattern paper so I decided to put them to use. I arranged them in rainbow color and cut them to size to mat my 5 by 6 inches base. I then joined them at the back using some paper to hold the alignment and propped them on a slightly bigger white cardstock using 1mm foam tape squares.


This is the outcome! I love rainbows so I ended up doing a rainbow of scrap pattern papers, there's just so much you can do with scraps! I usually used to throw them away until a friend of mine forbade me to - there's just so many possibilities!


After creating the card background, I die cut the elements I was to put on the card, I decided to go with horizontal arrangement. I propped up the flowers and the sentiment panel with some foam tape squares.


Here comes the fun part! I added dew drops in 4 different colors onto various places in the card. These are perfect to draw some attention to the places you want to highlight in a card.


For the inside of the card, I added the sentiment "It's time to celebrate" and some dew drops around it to highlight it.


For the back of the card I went with the signature look of a strip of paper, I embossed it to match the front jar of the card, and finally added my logo!


I once again utilized the scrap pattern papers and cut them like banner to decorate my envelope, and added the sentiment "Especially for you" to finish it off.


Here's the complete card, hope you'll like it.
Look at those gorgeous dew drops in the daylight, these add so much more beauty to the card I absolutely love them!

Robin's Nest Products used:





Robins Red Dew Drops








If you love my project don't forget to check out these amazing dew drops to make your projects shine!
Hope you'll have a lovely day ahead, stay safe and take care!

Love,
Foo 💜




 

Post a Comment

0 Comments