I Finally Made a Scrapbook

 


Hello there! I am so excited to finally be able to share a scrapbook that I made. It has been almost two years since I last attempted a book binding base and it's my first complete book binding scrapbook.


When I first started making it, it was hard since I didn't attempt it for 2 years almost. So the base wasn't perfect.


Regardless, since I had started making it as it was my new year's resolution to make one by the end of this year. This is also the last semester break I get this year.


So I worked hard for three days straight. I was blank as I started, took inspiration from YouTube and Pinterest to finish it.


I didn't expect the cover to turn out so beautiful, I just went with whatever came to mind at the time I was working on it.


There were multiple times I felt like stopping in the middle and giving up on it, but I am proud to have completed it. I know it's nothing that big but I felt a big sense of achievement completing it.


Recently I have been a bit down mentally and physically so I had a craft block before this, having completed this I finally got back my crafting energy.


Without realizing I ended up using my hand flower and leaf punches to decorate most of the scrapbook.


I wish I could show how fun it felt to see the scrapbook filling up and getting heavier as I continued working on it.


This was probably the part where I started going blank.


So these two pages became only a simple photo space!


This red page is probably my favorite part of this scrapbook. It's a Z fold card.


There's a fun story behind this envelope placement on the back of the scrapbook. I was so tired that i placed the logo upside down on the top of the book. Luckily I quickly realized and fixed it just in time and placed an envelope in its place.

Hope you liked this scrapbook of mine. I am so happy to finally be able to create one. Looking forward to creating more of them!

Love,
Foo💜




Post a Comment

0 Comments