Dew Drop Card

 


Hello readers, hope you all are doing well, I am back to share with you a card that I made using dew drops. This card was so fun to make.

Let's take a look at the step by step process of making this card:


First I took the die cut my friend had given me, it is the Circles All Over Texture Cover Plate by STAMPlorations.


I added punched out flowers to the complete circles in the die cut.


Then I added yellow dew drops to the center of the flowers.


After that I matted the cover plate die cut onto some yellow cardstock.


Here I took a base which is 5 by 7 inch, a little smaller embossed panel to mat the base with and a printed sentiment to go with the card.


I arranged the panel diagonally after matting the base with embossed cardstock to add an unusual look. I cut the sentiment like a banner and added it to the bottom of the card.


Later, I felt the card was too empty so I added some matt gold leaf die cut. P.S. It's my favorite leaf die.


I added some alternating light and dark brown dew drops on top of the leaf to give more attention to it.


Now that I was done with the front of the card, I took the elements in the picture and decorated the inside of my card.


I was so happy with how it turned out, has to be my most favorite part of the card.


For the back of the card I went with the usual strip of paper. I matted white paper with "Made with love by Foo the Craft-paca" onto a yellow strip of cardstock.


For the envelope I coordinated the design with the front of the card. I later went in and decorated the front of the card near the banner with some more flowers and punched out leaves.

Here's the completed card:


Products used:


Hope you liked this, if you did don't forget to check out the dew drops and get them for your own crafts!

Love,
Foo 💜




Post a Comment

0 Comments