Creative Dew Drop Canvas


Hello everyone! I am back to share with you, the creative dew drop canvas I made for Robin's Nest Design Team Project.

Products used:





Step by step process:


First I took the canvas I was going to use.


Then, I arranged the dew drops onto the canvas to see how I wanted them and took a picture to remember the arrangement.


I decided to paint my canvas using black and gold acrylic paint and gold stencilled pattern in the corners.


After painting became dry, I started to glue down the dew drops according to the arrangement by looking at the picture.


At last, I added a quote related to dining, to finish off the canvas. 



Here's the finished project, hope you will like it. It was fun to try something different from just making cards! 

Have a great day ahead!

Love,
Foo 💜









Post a Comment

0 Comments