Card with Layering Dies

 


Hello dear reader, hope you are doing well. I am really excited to share this card with you, because it has been a long time since I made a card without being obligated to do so. 


Let's start with the envelope today, for the envelope I used my new die - Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Eight Etched Dies, I layered the white die cut onto the red one using foam tape squares. Arranged the flowers and leaves on one side and added the stone to finish it off.


Since I didn't have a big paper, I had to make this envelope in two parts by hand but I love how well it turned out. 


Here comes the exciting part. I cannot express how much I love this die. It's the Shapeabilities Kaleidoscope Tile Etched Dies by Spellbinders. Few days back I went to my friend's house, she then suggested that I make something using red, silver and white. As soon as I came home I couldn't get it out of my head, so later I made this card.


Look how gorgeous the die cut is!


I decorated the inside of the card using some flower and leaves and the sentiment "More than words can say". I accidentally made a mark inside the card, so I added an embossed panel to mask it.


For the back of the card I used an embossed strip of red paper to finish it off. 

Hope you will like this card, cause, I definitely do! 
Have a great day ahead, stay safe and take care!

Love,
Foo 💜






Post a Comment

0 Comments