All the Tea

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well!  Today I'm here to share one of my design team work, which is this happy mail card that I made using the "All the Tea" collection by Syncopation Design.






The Collection is really beautiful it features beautiful digital pattern papers, elements, digital stamps and pocket cards


Being asian I absolutely love tea and that's more the reason to love this collection. I wanted to make a happy mail card using this, that's how I ended up creating this card. I wanted the background to look like that two people were having tea together and I fussy cut some elements and arranged them on top of the card and layered them on using foam tape.


For the inside of the card I used the pocket card containing a nice fit quote. Layered it onto yellow and pink paper and added some diamond dew drops.


On the back of the card I used a strip of pattern paper from the collection and added my logo.


I decorated the envelope by adding a banner cut pattern and the sentiment "for you" in diecut.

It was really fun to make this card, I loved fussy cutting and relaxing in the process. It makes a perfect happy mail with the addition of tea bags! Hope you'll like it, have a great day!

Love,
Foo 💜









Post a Comment

0 Comments