The Robin's Nest DT Package Unboxing!

 

Hello dear readers, I am happy to announce I will be working on the design team for The Robin's Nest starting from today!
Here's the unboxing video of the DT pack they have sent me💜

I am slowly starting to get used to creating videos, I really want to make videos of the process of making cards! So, you can look forward to more videos from me at my YouTube channel : Foo the Craft-paca!

To know more about my design team, visit:
 The Robin's Nest website: Dewdroplove.com
The Robin's Nest blog: Chatteringrobins.blogspot.com
For videos featuring DT: Robin's Nest Scrap YouTube channel
They are also there on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest 💜

Thank you for stopping by, please show me some love and support over the term as I use these amazing products to create beautiful projects💜

Have a great day!

Love,
Foo💜


Post a Comment

0 Comments