Anniversary Greeting Card


Hello dear reader, hope you are doing well, today I'm here to share the anniversary card I made for one of my customer.


This was made right after I received my Spellbinders kaleidoscope dies, this was the perfect occasion to put them to use!

The customer was really sweet and allowed me to create this however I wanted with the only requirements being the fact that it had to be a book fold card.


This was made using the same template I used to create the blue book fold card I had posted on the blog months ago! You can check it out here : Blue book fold card

Initially i started with a blank mind, later while working it turned out better than I thought. I only changed the measurement a bit and used a lot of embossed paper for this card.


You can also open up the right side panel to reveal a writing space!


For the back I went with the classic strip of white paper layered onto gold mirror paper.


It was really fun to decorate the envelope, since this card had a lot of dimension, I had to make a box style envelope for this. 

Products used:


Hope you'll like this card! Have a great day ahead.

Love,
Foo



Post a Comment

0 Comments